Re: [HCDX]: logs & unid 3285.6

Ruud wrote :
> 3285.59 Unid with popmusic R.kelly-I believe I can fly, et.cetera at
> 2345, any suggestions for this one?

Yes, I have !.
I asked the same question a few days ago and got as a reply from George
Maroti : Probably spur of GBC on 3366. (no further explanation)
I found this rather speculative, but...... he is right !

I also heard again the same station last night, about same time as
you.
Weak, but definitely //3366. Not only that, the idea that this might be
a spur also awoke my mathematical talents (even without pocket
calculator) : 3366-3285.4 = 80.6. What about 3366+80.6 = 3446.6 ?
Also here the same signal, just  a bit stronger than 3285.6.
The fact that you heard the signal as well confirms it is real and not
a product of the receiver (never had serious problems with my AR7030 in
this aspect, so far).
So GBC really seems to have a transmitter problem. May be related to a
recent repair that was reported ?

73's
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany