[HCDX]: Time Signal Stations

Hello Everyone: Not a very popular DX topic, Time Signal Stations! But, a challenge, especially when it comes to finding reliable information. I have found 3 web sites:

http://www.npl.co.uk/npl/ctm/time_trans.html

http://www.ac6v.com/pageam.html

http://www.iprimus.ca/~hepburnw/dx/time.htm

Although, these site provide some information, the web masters could use some upgraded and accurate information! Could I ask our worldwide DX friends to do some monitoring in their home countries or contact station(s) in your country. Frequencies, callsigns, broadcast times and correct addresses are really needed. There appears to be a great deal of confusion regarding what stations(countries) are still on the air.
Information on the following countries is sorely needed: I have recently heard stations from China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan, Mexico(???). VRX60 Hong Kong QSLed with a nice full data letter and sent a massive schedule.
I sent a report to a Indian station, the CE sent my report and tape back, the station moved to another government department. So, he hand made a cassette tape sized wooden box sent it back requesting I re-send it to the enclosed address for verification. Help like that you don't see often, today.
Not all Time Signal Stations broadcast 24 hrs a day, some only minutes a day, or voice ID, 50% ID in slow CW, nor do they voice ID English!
So, if we can pool our resources we can have another DX challenge, Time Signal Stations. I've found it a great challenge DXing Time Signal Stations. So, please if your at all interested E Mail me at n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx I can forward the info to the Web Master's, crediting you, with the contribution of course! Anyone wanting the VRX60 Hong Kong schedule, please let me know, I will post it and others on HCDX, as I receive receive from reports. 73's.

                  Joe Talbot  n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx