[HCDX]: Sicily

Hello to everyone: I was very pleased today to receive a RAI Radio One Caltanissetta Sicily QSL. A big thank you to Salvo Micciche of Sicily for his monitored schedule and George Maroti for suppling "the address", THANK YOU, Salvo and George! I had been trying to log Sicily for just about 1 year! The 6060 kHz frequency at 0900+ is the only decent time here, for a chance at Radio One, the remainer of the time, severe interference. This makes all those long nights worth it! A thank you letter will be sent.

Sicily (Caltanissetta), 6060, RAI Radiotelevisone Italiana, full data "RAI Monitoring Station Park of Monza - Milan", in 1 month, for $1 US, with sticker, reply from: RAI, Corso Sempione 27, 20145, Mliano

PS: There's a nice looking Autek QF-1A audio filter (Item # 325108025) on E Bay. I got my mint QF-1A for $82US (including: shipping, insurance and customs) on E Bay last week. 73's

Joe Talbot n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx