[HCDX]: Re: More than 2 other stations using a tower

SUPERCFL@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I may have missed the triplex responses, but I know there are several
> Honolulu stations sharing towers.  To the best of my knowledge, KSSK (7.5kw
> on 590), KHVH (10kw on 830), KIKI (5kw on 990), and KGMZ (5kw on 1460) all
> share a tower.  The former KQMQ (10kw on 690), KGU (10kw on 760), KWAI (5kw
> on 1080), and KZOO (1 kw on 1210) share another tower.  KNDI (5kw at 1270),
> KCCN (5kw at 1420), and KISA (5kw at 1540) share a third tower.  There are
> two other towers shared by two stations each, as well.  Of course in HI, very
> few stations are directional.

Thanks Brian - you didn't miss any triplex responses because they're haven't been
any. Your point about most Hawaiian stations being ND is well taken, because I'm
certain triplexing with an all ND's has got to be easier than triplexing with all
or most being directionals.

73,

Dennis