Re: [HCDX]: Re: More than 2 other stations using a tower

Re: [HCDX]: Re: More than 2 other stations using a tower

Dennis Gibson wrote:

Thanks Brian - you didn't miss any triplex responses because they're >haven't been
any. Your point about most Hawaiian stations being ND is well taken, >because I'm
certain triplexing with an all ND's has got to be easier than >triplexing with all
or most being directionals.

As one who lived on Oahu, I can tell you that the signals bounced around like crazy out there, what with all the vertical mountain walls up behind Honolulu and the valleys leading up to them.