[HCDX]: MW DX TIPS (WDXR)

I received one of my best MW GYers in many years this morning, KLBB-1400
kHz - St. Paul  MN! I even got the ID on tape, so I sending a report,

560 kHz - CKNL - BC, FT. ST. JOHN, good on top with C&W mx and "CKNL" ID
at 0434 EDT 5/10 (PM-OR)

930 kHz - KTKN - AK, Ketchikan, fair on top with AC at 0445 EST 5/10,
KTKN IDs (PM-OR)

t 1250 kHz - KKGM - KS, Kansas City, prob the one with 1ON1 Sports talk,
even with KKDZ, but soon lost when cx got poor. Really unstable cx
tonight. One minute excellent cx, the next minute KSL is weak. At 0330
EDT 5/10. WREN used to be pretty reg. (PM-OR)

1400 kHz - KLBB - MN, ST. PAUL, unbelieveable cx for a while with NOS
station fading in and out, with ID at 0350 EDT 5/10, "KLBB", into NOS
mx, ID on tape, going to send a report. I haven't hrd this distance on a
GY freq for many years. My best is WNUE-FL, also on 1400 back in about
1970. Wierd cx tonight.

1560 kHz - WQEW - NY, NYC, good on top briefly with Disney at 0440 EDT
5/10. Soon lost to KNZR, as  cx got poor again. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
400' Northern mini Bev. (Term.)
1500' Eastern Bev. (term)

Patrick Martin