[HCDX]: Re: Radio Cultura Filadelfia

On Thu, 11 May 2000 19:59:28 +0200 (MET DST), you wrote:

>Dear Friend!
>
>I heard Radio Cultura Filadelfia on April 29 at 2255 UTC on 6105 kHz with an evangelical programme identifying as "Rádio Filadelfia".
>
>I have seen a couple of postal addresses including the one in the WRTH.
>
>Thanks for sending the QSL from 1584 AM.
>
>Regards
>
>christer Brunström

At the time I was listening I heard a station in spanish frq. was 6105.57.
Was the station drifting 6105 Khz Christer?
Just listening to the last part of the tape, and now the px was in portugeese!!!
So it was possible I heard Radio Cultura, the station has programmes in portu-
geese and spanish, can anyone confirm this?
The QRM on this freq. is extreme really, this will be a hard one to Id!

73!

Ruud