[HCDX]: Mennonites

http://www.mhsc.ca/whoare/history.html

explains it, I hope.

Piet

Hallo Karel, Aart and all,

Reading about Dutch or German via a Bolivian station, I remember my visit to
Mexico in 1979. Not far from Durango I came across an area where Mennonitas
were living. They originally come from Holland.
I could speak Dutch to them and they spoke a language which sounded like a
mixture of Dutch and German. We could understand eachother very well !
Mennonitas are also living in several countries in South America.
Perhaps this transmission could have been something in relation to such a
group of Mennonitas ??

73,
Max van Arnhem