[HCDX]: clandestines from MID (was: Unid's)

[HCDX]: clandestines from MID (was: Unid's)

Hi

>Have just heard stations on the following frequencies at 1710 UTC,
>4085 k/hz   -  4060 k/hz and  4190 k/hz   also 4375 k/hz.

I'll give it a try this evening.

I agree these frequencies can be asians: most likely clandestines from the
MID-area.

If you notice these, you may search for VO Mojahed between roughly 5400 en
5800 as well. They are very recognisable: change the frequency often with
jamming every 10 Khz above and below most of the time. Because this range
is higer in frequency, they serve me as a so-called propagation condition
locators of pre-cursors.

Because these channels are so low, and because the Kp index figures were as
well, a good chance we can hear them tonight.

73,
-= Robert Joosten, the Netherlands (+/- 52N 006E)