Re: [HCDX]: New song after RRI news

I asked Juichi Yamada about the song after the RRI news.  His
explanation is that this music is being used to introduce the census
program which will be held in Indonesia this year.  Here's his complete
response:
<==================================>
Hi Maroti,

About the ending music of Jakarta news, I already reported Jembatan DX
No.91(Mar 5) and No.93(May 13). Now 2 sorts music were can be heard.
One is the end of news at 1200 and the other is other times of news
end. I do not know the title of these music, but the music except for
the news end at 1200 was heard several years ago. My Indonesian friend
once said this music as follows:

About the end music of RRI News, is it the march music with words like
"... sensus penduduk ... " ?? I heard this music at the end of RRI
Jakarta News at 15.00 UTC.

If that music that you ask, I could note that the end music was just
temporary music. I mean, the music will be available as the end music
just for several weeks, I am sure that it won't be the default end
music. Because the music is played for informing and introducing the
census program which will be held in Indonesia in this year. I am
sorry, I don't know the title of the music, or probably ... it has not
official title ... since the music is just medium or tool in order to
introduce and inform the census program in Indonesia.

He said this music continue several weeks but I already heard this for
3 months. I presume this music will be available for several months.
Next is the copies from Jembatan DX.

JEMBATAN DX NO.91     March 5, 2000

DX NEWS----------------------------------------------------------------
The ending music of RRI Jakarta news was changed from "Bagimu Negri".
My first noted on March 4.
(Juichi Yamada, JAPAN)

JEMBATAN DX NO.93     May 13, 2000

The ending music of RRI Jakarta news at 1200 was changed. The music of
the other news time seems to be still same. It's title is unknown and
it is NOT "Bagimu Negri". (Juichi Yamada, JAPAN)

With regards and FB DXing!

Juichi Yamada