[HCDX]: New song after RRI news

Dear all,
In the last two weeks I noticed that the local stations of RRI seem to have
changed the song that they play after the news. I heard this both on RRI
Merauke (3905) and on RRI Jambi (4925), so I guess this is a general move.
The new song sounds very different from the "Bagimu Negeri" that was used
before.
By coincidence I have some Indonesian guest staying with me this week.
According to them, the new song is called "Cacah Jiwah". This literally
means "census", but seems to be an expression that is used to refer to
government statistics in general as well (also in a sarcastic way).
Apparently the text extolls the virtues of collecting reliable data of such
a kind.
Does someone know more about his ?

I also discovered that my guests did not have a high esteem of the
objectivity and reliability of RRI news as a means to be updated on the
present labile situation in Indonesia. They were more interested to hear the
Indonesian news from RNW. As a modernized, renegade DX-er, I downloaded the
real audio file from the Internet..... (works great, though)

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany