Re: [HCDX]: Solomon Islands, etc from Victoria, BC

Re: [HCDX]: Solomon Islands, etc from Victoria, BC

Hi from Brisbane,

Actually its the other way round here - may be because we are Down Under !!
SIBC splatters onto Rebelde - hi !
How is your pidgin going. Those bloody missionaries created such a stupid
language 'Tok Pisin'.
Cheers
Chris Martin
Brisbane

----------
dma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mmcintosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Nick_Hall-Patch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; VE7AVV@xxxxxxxx; seanh@xxxxx;
salmaniw@xxxxxxxx; eric floden <efloden@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Glenn Dolding
<GLENN.DOLDING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Don Moman <ve6jy@xxxxxxxxx>; Joe Talbot
<N52W113@xxxxxxxxxxx>; MARBIAN@xxxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
listeningin@xxxxxxxx
> Subject: [HCDX]: Solomon Islands, etc from Victoria, BC
> Date: Friday, 9 June 2000 15:21
>
> SOLOMON ISLANDS.  5019.92  Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corporation is on

> the air.  I monitored them at 0753 with a lot of noise/splatter from
Cuba's
> Radio Rebelde on 5025.  Not particularly strong (the previous night was
> stronger), but included a long talk by a woman, lots of mentions of
Honiara