[HCDX]: Don't miss HCDX archieve at Hard-Core-DX.com

[HCDX]: Don't miss HCDX archieve at Hard-Core-DX.com

Björn Fransson wrote:
In some way or another I happened to click away the latest edition of Glenn Hausers DX-news bulletin. Please support me with a copy of it - anybody out there.

Should this happen to you, the simple solution is to use the Hard-Core-DX.com web site.
There you will find not only lots of DX news and the lastest ten HCDX postings, but also a COMPLETE archieve of all HCDX postings, going back to 1995.
Try it!
Do some searching.
Do some researching.
There's a wealth of info awaiting.