[HCDX]: Toronto Argos new flagship

The Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League have a new flagship
for the 2000 season: FAN-590. (as far as I know, they still have the calls
CJCL, though they haven't given a legal ID for years)  They're also the
Toronto Raptors flagship.

>From the Argos website: http://www.argonauts.on.ca/ArgosNews/may23_arg.html

The Toronto Argonauts today announced Toronto all-sports radio station The
FAN 590 will                          broadcast the team's games for the
next two seasons.

"The FAN is the number one sports radio station in the country", said Argos
Owner and Chairman Sherwood  Schwarz. "As far as I'm concerned, this is the
only place for us to be". The FAN's General Manager Nelson Millman added:
"We're big supporters of the CFL here at the station and we're thrilled to
be able to bring Argo football to fans across southern Ontario".

73
Mike Brooker
99 Wychcrest Ave.,
Toronto, ON  M6G 3X8