[HCDX]: WRTH E-MAIL SYSTEM FAILURE

Dear Colleagues,

Early last week WRTH suffered a major system failure on its E-mail computer
which
resulted in the loss of all E-mail messages and E-mail addresses.

I have now partially recovered the situation so that messages sent between
7th April 1999 and 14th June 2000 are the only ones which are still missing.
Similarly, new E-mail addresses sent to me during this period have been
lost.

If you have sent WRTH an E-mail within the last few months, please look in
your 'Sent Items' folder and re-send them to us. Thank you for your
assistance in this matter.

David Bobbett

Editor, WRTH