Re: [HCDX]: Radio Slavyanka

Only a month ago R. Slavyanka was heard twice daily
over R. Mayak.  If I'm not mistaken, those were 7-min.
broadcasts.

But recently an ironic thing happened:  TWR took over
R. Slavyanka's time slots!  I'd assume that R.
Slavyanka used Mayak for free or almost for free.  So
Mayak simply chose to break a worthless contract and
instead carry dollar-paying TWR.

If R. Australia's people are somehow bitter about
what's happening with their SW facilities, imagine how
Russian military should feel!

I heard some rumors that R.Slavyanka has an AM
frequency in Moscow which they use from time to time,
without a set schedule.  Broadcasting is supposedly
done from a military truck located within or very near
the city.  Maybe Moscow DXers can update us regarding
this.

To my best knowledge, R.Slavyanka has no SW
broadcasts.

--- "Dr. Hansjoerg Biener"