Time: 11-12PST, 14-15EST, 18-19 UTC
Date: July 1st, 2000
Where: AOL AIM, chat room "HCDX".

How to get there: you can invite yourself in main buddy window.

a) goto Send Buddy Chat invitation
b) choose your screen name
c) set the channel as HCDX

If you have any problems with that please IM to RKotalampi.

For more information about downloading and registering (required) can be found from
http://www.aol.com/aim/.

See you there next week!

Risto