[HCDX]: WDR is listeners friendly station

[HCDX]: WDR is listeners friendly station

In the past months we had mails about quick QSL-verifications via the E-mail. This is an other story. Last week I heard a great record on Einslive, the youth channel of WestDeutscherRundfunk, Cologne, Germany (FM only). The record was not announced by the DJ, so I decided to mail them a few days later. I posted this mail at 0009 local time on tuesdaymorning, the answer came back in my mailbox just 13 minutes later at 00.22, giving the full name of the record!!!!!   . The mail was answered at 00.15, just six minutes after me sending it!!.....This is service!!! In the past I have done several queries at other stations about records played and they always remained unanswered! Nice done, WDR! A station who cares about the listeners!! especially bearing in mind the time of answering, 00.22 LT!
By the way the record played was by "Die Arzten"
Julius Hermans
Breedenbroek
Netherlands