RE: [HCDX]: UNID Peruvian on 6957 kHz

Hello Michael & all,

Yes, but there's nothing wrong with asking, of course. :-)
This station is Radio La Voz del Campesino from Huarmaca, Peru.

FYI, HCDX has its own website now, at www.hard-core-dx.com . There's a
search engine there, to search for information in all Emails since 1995.
Also, http://homepages.together.net/%7Ehackmohr/sw.htm is a good page to
check recent LA loggings.

Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy hearing Latin American stations as much
as I do. :)

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx