[HCDX]: New on FM

For FM-DX-ers (in Finland and on the Swedish mainland?):
There is a new station on 91.2 MHz, serving people waiting to go with the ferry boat from Visby, Gotland to the Swedish mainland. They are said to have the name "Radio Terminal", but just announce as "Destination Gotland Tourist Information". Only Swedish could be heard. Would be a great DX-catch for anybody but me... because I could hear it only in the harbour and it disappeared when I had moved up-the-hill.
Good luck!
Bjorn Fransson