[HCDX]: Active antenna views requested

I have just moved to a new QTH where I cannot put up a longwire for
aesthetic and physical reasons.
I am currently using an aged British Datong AD370 active antenna with
reasonable results, but this 15 year old active is receiving a lot of QRM.
I have a noisy powerline just next to the property.
I am looking for a new generation active antenna for my prime interest in MW
and Tropical band DX that will resist powerline noise.
Has anyone tried the British Wellbrook ALA1530 or the Dutch RF Systems DX 1
Pro?
With particular reference to MW and Tropical band sensitivity and resisting
powerline QRM.
My target reception is 6000 to 12000 kilometer distant. The Datong does
surprisingly well, but would a newer generation active be much better?

Anyone know of reviews of these antenna's on the web, or who have had
personal experience of these new antenna's.
I also have a Dressler ARA30 which is quite useless.

Your opinions would be highly valued.

John Plimmer, MONTAGU. Western Cape Province, Republic of SOUTH AFRICA