Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 4:30 PM
Subject: [HCDX]: New Swedish MV-station soon on the air: WFÄX - The Barn Radio!

On July 8, WFÄX - The Barn Radio (or Fäxradion, as it's called in Swedish) will be on the air from a temporary studio at Thunvall's Barn in Färila in the province of Hälsingland, Sweden. We will be broadcasting on MW 1602 kHz and our temporary license allows a power of max 300 W ERP. For further information go to www.farila.nu and if you want to take a look at the barn where we will have our studio, check out www.thunvalls.nu
The programmes can also be heard locally on FM 89.2, 98.7 and 101.5 MHz. This is a joint operation by Radio Ljusdal and Delsbo Radioklubb.

Ronny Forslund