[HCDX]: Hope it's better now...

Hello,

sorry for any inconvenience regarding my schedule file bc_a00.doc. At home
I only have Win3.1 with Write, no Word97, so I have to convert it at the
university's PC centre. And their Word97 has given away a little "attachment"
which was not desired...
 I cleared the file now, so it should be no shaky ground any more to visit
http://www.geocities.com/mir_miru to look for some broadcasts... ;-)

Mark's idea is not that bad, a first version in html format is now
available too. It doesn't look very nice still, but maybe I find something better
for that within the next 25 minutes (then they are going to close around
here, and I am offline for the rest of the weekend again)...

I hope the future will bring less problems on my entering cyberspace.

Good dx,
Eike

--
Eike Bierwirth