[HCDX]: MONITORING EXPEDITION TO VIETNAM AND MALAYSIA

[HCDX]: MONITORING EXPEDITION TO VIETNAM AND MALAYSIA

MONITORING EXPEDITION TO VIETNAM AND MALAYSIA

Hi, there!

Detailed articles, and photographs, about my recent expedition to Vietnam
and Malaysia, which includes the results of my monitoring in the area, have
been distributed to all recipients of the free ELECTRONIC DX PRESS, as
special editions.

These articles not available in the public domain.

Extracts from these stories have been, and are being published by many DX
Clubs who are members of EDXP. Publication for commercial use is not
permitted, except with specific authorisation.

New members of EDXP are welcome and a free sample E-mailed issue of the
latest EDXP newsletter is available on request from:

bobpadula@xxxxxxxxxxx

The EDXP Web site has full detail of our objectives and services:

http://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/edxp.html

Requests for sample editions of EDXP should include a real name and postal
address.

Please note that EDXP is free, but editorial contributions from time to time
are required to maintain membership.

Thank you!