Re: [HCDX] Tanzania on 1377

The same here on the island of Gotland. Super strong RFA on 1377 kHz - for hours! First I thought it was Radio France with African hours, and so it might still be, because I never heard any identification. But, as you Julius, I still think it was Radio RFA!

No sign of FÄX Radio on 1602 kHz here, unfortunately. Only strong Spain and less stron British and all over and behind them a classic music playing station, probably an all night RAI-transmitter.

73 from Björn