Fra: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]På; vegne af bjorn fransson
Sendt: 16. juli 2000 08:45
Til: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: [HCDX] Tanzania on 1377

The same here on the island of Gotland. Super strong RFA on 1377 kHz - for
hours! First I thought it was Radio France with African hours, and so it
might still be, because I never heard any identification. But, as you
Julius, I still think it was Radio RFA!

No sign of FÄX Radio on 1602 kHz here, unfortunately. Only strong Spain and
less stron British and all over and behind them a classic music playing
station, probably an all night RAI-transmitter.

73 from Björn