Re: [HCDX] Radio Eclesia - Angola (first log)

At 09.37 18/07/00 +0200, Someone wrote:

>I am here to announce the whole ones mine listens in first hand of the
>Radio Eclésia, Luanda - Angola, in 15175 kHz, referred radio station
I heard this station here in Germany yesterday (July 17) at 1910 to 1916
with test announcements. Before and after this time period the station was

Heard here in Turin, Italy with s/on at 19,00 UTC with SIO = 555, program in PP with full ID at 19,01 then news. In this moment (19,10) short ID " Ecclesia!!!!", and interview about international project in Benguela province.

Anyone have their email ? or a reliable street address?

Good Dx

Flavio Golzio

Turin, Italy

JRC525 - Skanti5001 - HRO500 - Racal6778
long wire - vertical - loop