[HCDX] AGDX web site regularly updated

A short note that our club web pages have been updated to reflect the
upcoming August (!) issue of our club magazine. Such updates happen
regularly, I do not advice them all on the mailing list.

Home site of AGDX, the umbrella organisation of German speaking DX
clubs: http://www.swl.net/agdx/ (then afterwards, choose "Information"
at the bottom). And - our pages are in German language, - we care for
the German speaking community.

Also other information is there, such as the latest German language
broadcast list, or the list of German speaking stations on longwave
and on mediumwave for European tourists.

Enjoy!
	Anton, http://www.qsl.net/dk5tl/
	President of AGDX e.V.

	We are a HCDX Partner