[HCDX] Radio Ecclesia Web page with address and other info

[HCDX] Radio Ecclesia Web page with address and other info

This is a follow-up to what I said before about being unable to
access Radio Ecclesia's web page at http://ecclesia.snet.co.ao
despite several tries.  I guess it doesn't care for Netscape
Communicator.  However, it works fine with Internet Explorer.

They do have some items in English, including news,music playlists, and
address information.  For those without Internet Explorer, the address
is:

Radio Ecclesia
Rua Comandante Bula, No.118
Sao Paulo--C.P. 3579
Luanda
Angola

Phone (general): +244 (2) 443041
"Area comercial" (business/sales dept.?): +244 (2) 446105
Studios: +244 (2) 445484
Fax: +244 (2) 443093
E-mail: ecclesia@xxxxxxxxxx

You can send them e-mail through the site as well; just click on the
"Opinoes" link.

Hope this helps with address and more!

73--
Marie Lamb