Re: [HCDX] What rigs and antenna does everyone use?

Re: [HCDX] What rigs and antenna does everyone use?

> I am wondering with the diversity of people and their location what kind
of
> receiver and antennas is everyone using? For me I just moved so I haven't
> had time to erect anything fancy but I have..
Here at my home QTH I'm using a number of  older military receivers:
R-390/URR (Collins  1951 Contract), R-390A ( Imperial 63 contract), Collins
R-388, Collins R-392, Hammarlund SP-600 JX-21, Hammmarlund SP-200VLF, and a
Howard Radio BC-779A. Antenna are a 96 foot longwire and a Loop stick
antenna utilizing a Delta electronics `10 port  muticoupller.
At my vacation home in Townsend Wisconsin(extreme NE corner of the state) I
use a Drake SW-1 & a Stewart Warner R-392 . Antenna there is a 165  foot
long wire.                                    Jon Oldenburg KB9VFD
Appleton Wisconsin