RE: [HCDX] re: attachments

Hi,

Hmm, I don't agree with you here. As long as the discussions about MP3 and
MD are related to our hobby -how can we use MP3, MD, or whatever to record
off our radios- (preferably for a long period), I think they are on-topic.
Actually, I found the discussions quite interesting to read.

And if anyone has suggestions about how we can keep the list free from
virii, I don't mind if he/she posts them here. Together we are responsible
for the quality of the list, IMHO.

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx