[HCDX] tools for DXing

>  From:    pjp@xxxxxxxxx (Pieter Johan Pijpers)
>  Seems a better idea to *forbid* all off-topic postings :-( :-)  ?

Hm, judging from the many reactions received directly and via the list many
DXers seem to be interested in finding good possibilities for recording their
DX catches. The discussion going on here even >>infected<< our German
language DX-list A-DX. Sharing this kind of info prevents from bying the
wrong recorder. So, I strongly feel that this is not off topic at all ;-)

vy73
Harald