Re: [HCDX] EFMH

Hopefully EFMH will appear in the near future.
WRTH-2000 is unfortunately very unreliable, especially
the FM-sections.  I understand that the editors of this
book have serious troubles because of the low-power FM-explosion
in many countries, currently in Africa, Asia and Eastern
Europe (Russia-section is relatively good).
I made several mistakes because of WRTH2000 this summer.
That is why I hope that a new edition of EFMH will appear.
I'm ready to pay for it.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala, Finland