Re: [HCDX] K9AY = Super Antenna?

Guido,

You're welcome to join the K9AY loop discussion list:

http://www.egroups.com/group/K9AYloop

which was established to further the discussion on the design and
application of the K9AY terminated loop for MW and SW DXing.

I bought my ferrite toroid cores from Amidon:

http://www.bytemark.com/amidon/content0.htm

I homebrewed my K9AY loop because I enjoy the satisfaction of seeing
something I build actually work. I'd estimate the total cost of all
parts is around $40.  The electronics are cheap, it's all the
miscellaneous hardware (like binding posts) that add up.

George