[HCDX] Breeze AM quits QSL-ing?

Together with two QSL cards from Breeze AM 1359 and 1431, I received the following sad note which is cited below:

Since Essex Radio first came on the air in 1981 it has been the policy of the chief engineers, in the beginning Andy Gemmel-Smith and more recently Don Scott, to QSL 100%.
However the stations in the Essex Radio group have now been taken over by G.W.R., who are based in Swindon in the West of England, and it is unlikely that this policy will be maintained.  Therefore the batch of QSL cards I am despatching this week may well be the last you receive from us.
Our Medium Wave frequencies of 1431 kHz, 1359 kHz and 1521 kHz currently carry programmes of The Breeze, for the timebeing you will still be able to write to The Breeze presenters c/o the Southend studios.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the stamps, stickers, postcards, photos and even cassette tapes we've received over the years along with your reception reports, which have all been much appreciated, and to wish you good DX in the future.
Signed Don Scott.

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevåg, Norway