[HCDX] Fw: [BDXC-UK] AFRTS on USB - its official!

[HCDX] Fw: [BDXC-UK] AFRTS on USB - its official!

 Got it - it's official from  www.afrts.osd.mil/afnonradio/html/satnet.htm

 On July 31, 2000 the Armed Forces Satellite Transmitted Radio Service
(AFSTRS) went off the International Maritime Satellite (INMARSAT) system.
 For the past year and a half, Navy HF service from Key West Naval Air
 Station (NAS), Florida, and Roosevelt Roads NAS, Puerto Rico, have been