[HCDX] ADMIN: special interest mail lists

[HCDX] ADMIN: special interest mail lists

As most of you have noticed we have a new list hosted by Hard-Core-DX.com
about Kiwa-loop issues.

This is an experiment about how these special interest group (SIG) lists
would fit the charter of HCDX. The idea here is that if there is a subject
that doesn't really fit the vast audience of the main list we can spin them
up as a separate list.

These lists should always restrict the discussion to a topic it's intended
and not try to compete with any other lists we have. Also, administration of
these lists will be delegated to the owner of the list and me or Hermod won't
take moderation or configuration duties. It's the owner's responsibility to
stay on top of the discussions, moderate it, decide who is allowed to join
and who not, etc.

If any of you have such a special interest group in mind and would like to
host it in hard-core-dx, please let me know. Administration is 100% web based
and doesn't require any unix knowledge. We in fact are already hosting some
of these SIG lists:

tredxk          Tampere DX Club
dx               Finnish DXers
kulp             Finnish DXers attending to Winter SWL
liha              Finnish DX Association board
etc

73!

Risto