Vs: [HCDX] AFRTS 10,940,50

Hello,
	It was really so that audibility was quite weak on 8th August nearly all
day because of this "hissing-rtty?"-voice on the channel. It must be some
kind of information pulse, I think??? It disappeared around 16:00 UTC and
after that audibility was really good. It can be Canada anyway, why not??

Alpo Heinonen, Rovaniemi