[HCDX] RE: 1152 unid

When I was in Asia in March I was on Air Emirates and saw a copy of the
Gulf News, they had a listing for a stn on 1152 in either Sharjah or Ras al-Khaimah,
I remember this as it was one of only 2 AM stations listed (the other was BBC-1413),
all the other listings were on FM. Could be this? Bob Foxworth