From: Robert Foxworth [mailto:rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 August 2000 10:47
To: 'hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [HCDX] RE: 1152 unid

When I was in Asia in March I was on Air Emirates and saw a copy of the
Gulf News, they had a listing for a stn on 1152 in either Sharjah or Ras
al-Khaimah,
I remember this as it was one of only 2 AM stations listed (the other was
BBC-1413),
all the other listings were on FM. Could be this? Bob Foxworth

>Message: 2
>From: "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>And now a new MW log list ( 11+13/8 using the australian loop)
>Helper: Boel's MW List
>
>1152  11  2055  x 22222  INDIA?? OMAN>??, hindi songs , arabic talks , Whi
can >be?? Heard  for 10 mins and vanished

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.