Re: [HCDX] AFRTS

Terry Palmersheim wrote:

> Paul,
>
> The NPR Schedule has been UPDATED to show the 6350.0 & 10320.0 kHz freqs. as
> originating from PEARL HARBOR, HI (Lualualei) and 13362.0 & 5765.0 kHz
> freqs. from GUAM (Barrigada).
> This clears THAT up!

Well, seeing as it showed Iceland for 6350 originally it is hardly an authoritative source! But Hawaii works for me on fade in times here in Australia, though I don't know why the 10320 fades in so late (after 0500). I would have expected that to work better, I will need to run a propagation prediction on the path to see what is going on. 6350 of
course isn't available that early in our neck of the woods, needs more darkness to get this far west.

Richard