Re: [HCDX] AFRTS

My cousin's husband is stationed as a flight surgeon on Diego Garcia.  I will
send an e-mail to him and ask him if he would either tune same, assuming
he has access to a worldband radio, or to go to the station itself to verify
that it is, in deed, transmitting when and on the frequency claimed.

Jon L. Williams    bengoshi@xxxxxxxxxx
Indianapolis, IN