Re: [HCDX] R.Yugoslavia

According to the Media Network Media Newsdesk:
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/medianews.html#RJ

Yugoslavia/Bosnia
23 August 2000: Radio Yugoslavia has been silent since 20 August, when
an official of the Republika Srpska in Bosnia handed over an ultimatum
staff at the shortwave transmitting station in Bjeljina, which is on
Bosnian
territory. The ultimatum gave them 48 hours to suspend transmissions and
leave the station. A statement on Radio Yugoslavia´s Web site says that
its staff at Bjeljina had been threatened on several occasions. It adds
that "we will find ways to broadcast the truth to the world", suggesting
that its former shortwave site at Stubline in Serbia is no longer
operational.