RE: [HCDX] RE: 1152 unid

Hi Bob & Dave,
I have a newspapercutting from Emirates Arabs, Radio Asia is operating for the workers in Malay language, if Bob wish a copy please send your snail Qth and I will send a copy of the page. 73's Dario

From: Dave Kenny <dave_kenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [HCDX] RE: 1152 unid
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:29:21 +0100
From hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thu Aug 24 09:34:21 2000
Sender: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radio Asia is on 1152 kHz - based in Ras Al Khaimah I believe.

73s Dave Kenny

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Foxworth [mailto:rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 23 August 2000 10:47 To: 'hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' Subject: [HCDX] RE: 1152 unid

When I was in Asia in March I was on Air Emirates and saw a copy of the Gulf News, they had a listing for a stn on 1152 in either Sharjah or Ras al-Khaimah, I remember this as it was one of only 2 AM stations listed (the other was BBC-1413), all the other listings were on FM. Could be this? Bob Foxworth

>Message: 2
>From: "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>And now a new MW log list ( 11+13/8 using the australian loop)
>Helper: Boel's MW List
>
>1152 11 2055 x 22222 INDIA?? OMAN>??, hindi songs , arabic talks , Whi
can >be?? Heard for 10 mins and vanished

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.

Copyright (c) 2000 Hard-Core-DX.com