[HCDX] Bad news: Mega Radio on 1575 kHz is on

[HCDX] Bad news: Mega Radio on 1575 kHz is on

Hi,

Bad news for european MW-DXers: Mega Radio fired up their second
transmitter on 1575 kHz. Listed with a daytime-power of 250 or 500 kW
and 1 Megawatt during nighttime. This will cause severe interference to
the excellent TA frequencies 1570 and 1580 kHz.

Location of the transmitter site is Burg near Magdeburg, about 50 or 60
km from my location. Judging from the signal strength I think they are
not on full power yet, sounds like 50 or 100 kW. Bad enough. :-(

73's
Martin