Re: [HCDX] Re: Cameroon

In a message dated 09/01/2000 6:00:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you want news while it is news, don`t wait for Gerry Dexter and Pop
Comm.
 We had this from BBC Monitoring in DXLD back on JUNE 5; wonder how it got
 into PopComm?? Certainly no permission from us.

Let's clear the air about something here before Glenn goes off accusing folks
without benefit of the other side of the story.
Doubtful Gerry would lift it without permission, but also rest assured that
DXLD (like any other medium) isn't the ONLY source of information. Pretty
presumptious of Glenn, and quite unlike any journalist I know.
Harold Ort,
Editor, Pop'Comm