Re: [HCDX] Help Me Identify stations?

> On 2 Sep 2000, at 9:32,
> Mark J. Fine wrote

>  3945 kHz AM Playing Pop Music 0900-1000 UT has a very Strong Signal. I have
>
> I'll go on a limb and tentatively say R Vanuatu. If so, nice catch.

Ok the problem is that there are two broadcasters on this frequency.
One is Radio Tampa from Japan and Radio Vanatu, does anyone know what format
these stations play? Is the Japanese station strictly in Japanese or does
R. Vanatu play Pop Music most of the time? There was no interference on the
channel so it had to be one or the other.

I will listen again tonight to see what I catch.

Thanks for any help,

--
73,

Kevin

NW Oregon Radio Page http://NWOregonRadio.netfirms.com/
Check out the rec.radio.swap digest
http://www.egroups.com/group/rec_radio_swap
Thought for the day:
    Bagpipes (n): an octopus wearing a kilt.