Re: [HCDX] The influence of the Internet on DX Clubs

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 27. august 2000 15:02
Subject: Re: [HCDX] The influence of the Internet on DX Clubs

I found your note very interesting but was hoping you could let us know what the secret was for the folks in Mexico to draw younger membership.  Most clubs seem to have the same problem.
Bob Montgomery

Dear Bob,

This is not for publication, but personally I think one reason is that many mexican DX-ers cannot afford to buy a PC and be on the internet. The telephone fees are very high in Mexico, so that is one big problem. But in this way, DX-ing is still very attractive like it was in Europe and in USA and Canada before we got the Internet.

Best 73, Anker