Re: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

Re: [HCDX] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

Julius:
> There is still nothing definite about the exact location of this tx:
> Fuijian is mentioned and so is Urumqi. Anyone an idea?? If someone
> wants to hear how strong I heard this station here in Holland on
> august 30th, I have a 46 Kb-file available for anyone interested. Also
> I have a 138-KB file of the same station logged and recorded on sept.
> 2nd 2000 at 2100 UTC with the top-of-the-hour procedure. Signal is
> still strong, but not amazingly strong as on august 30th!!

This is China National Radio with synchronized network on 1377 kHz
(I think so).  It is, indeed, very strong here in Finland and can
be heard almost daily.  In case of synchonized network you can't
say from which transmitter the signal is coming from.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala, Finland