[HCDX] Re: [mwdx] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

[HCDX] Re: [mwdx] Chinese on 1377 with amazing strength

Yes..Julius.....correct as writing...the station is on with good signals in
//7935.

Here in Norway,the station has been audible for at least 2 weeks,with
varying strength.

Unsual....perhaps!

73's

Alf Aardal